Web log in Instructions
November 9, 2011
- Go to CPA’s website at http://www.clevelandpsychology.org
- Click on the link at the top right corner that asks “Forgot your password?”
- When the note below pops up type in your email address and hit return. We will send an email to your email address on file with further instructions for resetting your password.
- Check your email for a note from email@example.com. Click on the link inthis note that will allow you to reset your password.
- You’ll be taken to a CPA webpage; here you’ll need to type in your new password in both blocks and click on the “submit” button.
- A new page will pop up saying “Your password has been reset.” Click on the “login” link onthis page.
- Type in your email address and new password on the login page, then click the “login”button.
- You’re now taken to the “My Profile” page on our website where you can add or change information in your profile, renew your membership or make a blog entry.